How long does it take for my order to arrive and how much will it cost?
Orders are typically processed at or before 5 PM AEST Monday - Friday and 2 PM AEST on Saturday . Orders typically ship one business day after the order is processed.Delivery prices and times are as follows: Domestic
- Standard ($10): Estimated 3-5 business days
- Express ($15): Estimated 2-3 business days
- Standard ($25 AUD): Estimated 10-20 business days
- Express ($40 AUD): Estimated 7-15 business days
Due to COVID-19, shipping delays and surcharges may apply. Thank you in advance for your patience!
Where do you ship?
We ship almost anywhere! If you have questions about shipping locations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Note: Bean by Rosewell is only available to ship within Australia.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! If you have questions about shipping locations, please contact email@example.com for more information.Note: Bean by Rosewell is only available to ship within Australia.
How can I get free shipping?
For domestic orders within Australia, free shipping is available on orders of $200 or more. This will automatically be applied at checkout.
If I order multiple products, will they ship together?
We will ship all the products in your order together unless one or more of the items in your order is out of stock. If this is the case, keep in mind it will hold up your entire order until the items are back in stock.
Can I purchase and ship a gift to someone?
Of course! Simply enter your giftee’s address during checkout and we’ll make sure the package arrives at their door.
RETURN POLICY AND PAYMENTS
What is your return policy?
If there is an issue with anything you received, please get in touch within 30 days and we’ll try to make it right - firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are given in the form of website credit if items are unused and unopened. Credits are given in the form of a gift card for the price of the product, and do not include the cost of shipping. If a gift card is used for a purchase, refunds will go back to the customer in the form of a gift card. All gift cards do not have an expiration date.
When will my card be charged?
Your card will be charged as soon as your order is accepted. Then, just sit back and wait for good vibes comin’ your way!
What if the product I ordered is defective?
If your items are damaged, broken, lost or stolen as a result of the shipping process, we may be able to provide you with a refund for up to $100 AUD. Please email us and we can assist you with any damage due to shipping. If your product is defective but is not due to any direct damage from shipping, please email email@example.com with a photo or video of the issue and we will help you to troubleshoot the problem. **Specific product warranty info:**We Vibe: 2 year warranty Le Wand: 2 year warranty Dame Products: 1 year warranty
What features do your products have?
Thanks to industry leading companies such as Dame Products, Le Wand and We Vibe, every product we stock is:
- Easy to clean
- Made with body safe silicone or medical grade silicone
- Include their own convenient, discrete and ultra travel-friendly carry case
What materials are your vibes made of?
- Dame Products: All Dame Products vibrators are made of medical-grade silicone, with the exception of Zee, which is soft-touch ABS plastic. Dame does not recommend using silicone-based lubricants with our silicone toys, as they can have a negative reaction with each other.
- We-Vibe: All We-Vibe products are made from body-safe materials — free from phthalates and BPA, and made without latex
- Le Wand Massager: Body Safe Silicone / ABS plastic.
- Rosewell: Soft, gentle and medical-grade silicone. Rosewell materials are certified to be free of phthalates, hypoallergenic, latex-free and containing no toxins.
What are your product warranties?
- Dame Products: Dame Products warrants all products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years commencing on the date of the original purchase of such product. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, tampering, unreasonable use, or service performed by unauthorised service agencies. Loss or damage to removable parts will not result in the replacement of the entire product. Due to continuing improvements, actual products may differ slightly from the product described herein.
- We-Vibe: Nova 2 and Melt are both covered under a 2-year warranty. The warranty covers manufacturing defects only. It does not cover normal wear and tear of parts, personal preferences, damage caused by misuse, loss, abuse or negligent handling. It also does not apply to any unit that has been subject to tampering.
- Le Wand: All Le Wand products are covered by our one (1) year limited warranty, from the date of original purchase, against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials.
- Rosewell: All Rosewell products are covered under a 2-year warranty, from the date of original purchase due. Warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
What is the charger compatibility?
- International compatibility: all products sold by Flossy are compatible with international charging.
- Fin by Dame Products: The first time you charge Fin, you will need to puncture the silicone with the provided USB cable. Then plug the USB into any 5V USB power supply, such as a computer or the ones that come with most phones. The LED will blink green when charging and turn solid when charging is complete. Charging Fin from a completely drained battery takes about 2.5 hours. Fin comes with a rechargeable battery that lasts for about 5 hours of use on the low setting and 75 minutes of use on the high setting. Once Fin’s battery starts to get low, the LED will blink red. When the battery is completely drained, the LED will blink red once when you press the button.
- Melt by We-Vibe: A full charge may take up to 2 hours, depending on the amount of charge remaining in Melt by We-Vibe. There is no need to drain the battery before recharging. When a computer USB port is used, Melt will not charge if your computer goes into sleep mode. Any USB power adapter can be used for charging. If you store your Melt, the charge is maintained for several months but will gradually diminish over time. For best performance and long battery life, recharge before vibrations weaken. Melt will not charge if it is too hot (+45 degrees Celsius).
- Nova 2 by We-Vibe: A full charge may take up to 90 minutes, depending on the amount of charge remaining in the Nova. There is no need to drain the battery before recharging. When a computer USB port is used, Nova will not charge if your computer goes into sleep mode. Any USB power adapter can be used for charging. Your Nova will not charge if it is too hot (+45 degrees Celsius). The LED on the charger will blink once every 5 seconds until the temperature reaches a safe level. At that point, charging will begin automatically. Never immerse or rinse the charging device in water or other fluids, and never rinse it under running water. Before first use of the charging device, check the local voltage level, since the local mains voltage may not exceed the maximum mains voltage given on the device.
- Le Wand Petite: Before first use, charge your wand for approximately 2 hours. The USB charging cable can be plugged into any USB port or USB/AC power adapter (not included). Flashing light means it is charging, solid light means it's fully charged. Rapid flashing light means the battery is low and charging is needed.
- Rosewell: USB rechargeable with a run time of 2.5 hours after a 1 hour full recharge.
How do I log into my account?
How do I update my shipping address?
Login to your account by clicking here and click on account details → view addresses → edit default address.
How do I update by billing details?
Login to your account by clicking here and click on account details → update billing details.
Don't see your question? Don't stress - that's what we're here for! Drop us a note here.